Veterinary Dentistry Continuing Education
Dallas Veterinary Dentistry & Oral Surgery is pleased to provide continuing education to local veterinarians and veterinary technicians in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area. Our dentists will be providing continuing education at the following events. Call us at (817) 431-8451 for more information.
Lunch & Learn
In-person, Lunch & Learn events for veterinarians and veterinary technicians will be held at our Grapevine location from 12:00pm-1:00pm. Please RSVP by phone or email.
- Jan 24 - How to Minimize Anesthetic Complications
- Mar 21 - Technicians: Providing Excellent Dentistry – Cleaning, Charting, and X-rays
- May 23 - Intra Oral Radiology – Obtaining Diagnostic Dental X-ray’s (It's all about the angles!)
- Sep 19 - Technicians: Providing Excellent Dentistry – Cleaning, Charting, and X-rays
The fee collected for Lunch & Learn will be donated to one of the following organizations that we support:
Veterinary Medical Association Speaking Engagments
- Tarrant County VMA - Feb 16th - Dental Pearls: Recognizing and Treating Common and Not So Common Oral Pathology in the Canine and Feline Oral Cavity
- Dallas County VMA - Mar 14th - Veterinary Dentistry and Related Services in General Practice: Benefits of Being the Oral Healthcare Advocate
Veterinary Conference Speaking Engagements
Oct 25-28, 2023 - 37th Annual Veterinary Dental Forum, Lewisville, KY
- Lab - Regional Anesthesia and Pain Management
Future Veterinary Dental Forums
Sep 25-28, 2024 - 38th Annual Veterinary Dental Forum, Palm Springs, CA
Contact Us - CE Location and Information
"Very professional and caring staff and the work you did Dr. Nossaman for our 17 yr old pup was awesome. Thank you guys!"
"Thank you for your very professional service. I highly recommend."
"Very grateful for the care our Wampa received today! He’s a 10 year old rescue bulldog and we were very concerned about what he would need and the dangers of anesthesia for him. We were very impressed with the staff and Dr Nossaman."
"Dr. Nossaman and her staff are great!"
"They took great care of my 12 year old dog through cleaning and some extractions, and she healed beautifully and feels great! Highly recommend them."